Saturday, January 31, 2009

Angels from Heaven



Children are the little bundles of happiness that the Creator has given us. Angels that were sent down from heaven just to bring smiles into our faces. My children has been everything I am right now, they were the ones who taught me how to become a mother myself. I couldn’t have been this great if not for them, their actions and needs have provided me with the motherly care that I should endow with.

As they were introduced from heaven, seeing them for the first time became an event I wouldn’t want to end. Watching them grow, and getting to know them means the world to me. Each laugh, each cry and each step of the way is a day of knowing the little ones more and more.

Every smile, laugh, and giggle, my heart just pops out and I couldn’t resist myself from smiling, laughing or giggling as well. Its just to nice seeing their lovely smiles and know that they’re happy.
Nothing in this world could replace the joy that children bring. Their presence are irreplacable and incomparable. Truly, they are angels sent down from heaven.

1 comment:

  1. i agree...children are the most wonderful gift any woman can have..they are our bundle of joy..such wonderful kids you have. God bless!

    ReplyDelete