Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad Karma


Guess I'm the type of person who's reckless.. and oh so careless!! and guess what?! I broke something in the kitchen ware department in SM. i was trying to look for a cooking pan for my dad. Well, I really saw one and it was beneath a pan that was way too big than what my dad wanted. so i got the item on top of that big pan with my left hand and took the one I like in the other and unfortunately the lid of the pan on my left hand flew off! What the heck... So I was even so proud and just said.. "Okay, ill just pay for it." My dad was flaming hot and staring at me like he wanted to kill me. To my surprise, the sales lady came up and said that it was a set of six cooking pans! It cost four times more expensive than i expected! So my dad had no choice but to pay for it. They got a new set of the same kind of product and just exchanged the pan that I broke for the same pan that was in the new set.The displayed item was not complete again. I hated the manager because she was so rude even if i already paid for the whole set.

Well anyway, talking about the bad karma?

As I mentioned earlier, it was a set of 6 pieces of cooking pans and when I got home and opened it, I GOT SEVEN! The stupid manager did not even replace the piece of the item I broke but she just added it into the new set.

Seven wares for a price of six. So who's stupid now?
I Guess there paying for it after all...

1 comment:

  1. the mngr need not be rude kasi sino ba gusto makabasag di ba and the fact that you paid for it... hay naku buti nga sa kanya edi nagbabayad na un ngaun hehee (di aq makapost ng coment using my url)- http://honeyreyes.com

    ReplyDelete